Posted on 01/19/2017
1. If you missed the meeting, review the 2017 Informational Meeting Powerpoint.
2. Give your "Clearance Card" to Coach Elliott. If you already participated in a DHS sport this school year, you can pick up your clearance card in the athletics office. If you have not participated in a DHS sport this school year, you can download the medical clearance packet from the DHS Athletics website or pick one up at the DHS athletics office.
3. Make sure you have a uniform: Click Here to Order a Uniform
4. Turn in the "Expectations and Contribution Form" to Coach Elliott. Click Here for a link to the Form
5. Add yourself to the roster using www.xcstats.com. You must complete this step in order to be on the roster. Click here for a link to xcstats
6. If you like, you may order DHS Track and Field Apparel from the Ink Monkey Online Store. The DEADLINE is February 21. Click Here!